What is Social Bicycles?
- Social Bicycles uses wireless technology to enhance personal mobility. Our bicycles are designed specifically for bike sharing applications and feature integrated GPS locks that work with regular bicycle racks. These 'smart bikes' provide a more flexible and cost effective alternative to conventional bike share systems.
Request for User information
- We disclose account records solely in accordance with our Terms of Service and applicable laws, including the federal Stored Communications Act ("SCA"), 18 U.S.C. Sections 2701-2712.
Data Retention and Availability
- We retain different types of information for different lengths of time. We do not retain data for law enforcement purposes unless we receive a valid preservation request. Preservation requests must include the name or account number of the Social Bicycles account in question, a valid return email address, and must be signed and sent on law enforcement letterhead.
Information to Include
- All requests must identify the name of the issuing authority, badge/ID number of responsible agent, email address from a law enforcement domain, and a direct contact phone number. The account number of the Social Bicycles account in question and details regarding specific information requested and its relationship to your investigation.
- If there is a matter that involves anticipated harm to a teen or risk of death or serious physical injury to any person that requires disclosure of information without delay, please contact us at [email protected]
- It is important to note that we will not review or respond to messages sent to this email address by non-law enforcement officials. Any user aware of an emergency situation should immediately and directly contact their local law enforcement officials.
- Law enforcement officials may submit all record requests by email or mail. Only email from law enforcement domains will be accepted. All others will be ignored.
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: SoBi Law Enforcement Response Team, 39 Wooster St. 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10003