The Social Bicycles mobile app is available for iOS and Android. App features include:
Interactive system map to find nearby bikes based on your current location.
Reserve a bike in advance.
View your profile, trips, statements, and track remaining daily time.
- Share your Social Bicycles trips on social media.
After downloading the app, open it and:
- Tap avatar icon on the upper right corner on the top bar, and choose 'Register'.
- Choose a system location from the list.
- Choose a payment plan by clicking on the arrow pointing to the right, which is situated near the right edge of the screen, next to each payment plan.
- Enter your name, email, choose a password, and provide your phone number, member card and other information required by your local operator.
- If you have a promo code, enter it on the next step.
- Provide credit card information.
- Accept the rental agreement.
- Select a PIN code.
- Depending on your bike share system, a system administrator may need to approve your account before you can access the bikes. Most public programs have automatic approval.