Social Bicycles is a valuable urban planning tool to help cities better understand cycling commute and travel patterns. This information can be leveraged to create additional bike infrastructure, increase safety measures in areas with high need, and expand bike share networks in regions that have demonstrated high cycling traffic flow. Add details to your routes and share them through social networks to add to this knowledge base.
- Log in at https://app.socialbicycles.com.
- Click on the top navigation bar, and then choose from the left side panel.
- Click on a route you'd like to edit
- Click at the bottom left.
- Select the type of trip from the 'Trip' dropdown menu.
- Add a description in the 'Description' window to add any relevant details about the trip.
- You can change visibility of your trip in the main view in My trips tab. Click the globe icon to make it available on your profile for your friends.