- Log into your mobile app account.
- Select a bike by tapping on a dot icon or the pin icon . You can also choose a bike which is inside a hub/station by tapping on the green dot or the green pin icon .
- Click the blue button 'Reserve this bike' or 'Reserve a bike at this hub'.
- Confirm reservation by clicking the green 'Confirm' button.
- The bike is now reserved for you.
- To cancel the reservation, tap on the red 'Cancel' button at the bottom of the screen. If you cancel before 1-minute, no fees will apply. Beyond 1-minute, paid time begins to accrue.
- A specific address for the bike is displayed on the map below the bike's name. Below the map is also displayed how far you are from the bicycle. To see this distance on the map, tap the 'measure' icon located at the bottom right corner of the map.
- Tap the navigation icon on the bottom left corner of the map for routing directions from your current location to the reserved bike using your phone's native map application.
- The bike will remain reserved, awaiting your specific PIN-code or smart-card to unlock. The booking time is limited to the settings of each network but is usually 10 or 15 minutes before it expires and the bike becomes available again to other users.